Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Plan B

I had big plans for this graduation session!  BIG PLANS!  The plans were immediatly demolished as soon as we stepped out of our vehicles...the mosquitos were BAD, bad like I have never seen before!  It was insane actually!  So....insert Plan B!  All the ideas I wanted to do, we couldn't, so we decided to all the photos basically anywhere there wasn't alot of grass.  We had to "wing it!"  So, here are a few photos from Plan B! 

This is a very special family to me!  They were the ones who actually encouraged me to take photos.  My very first "real" photo shoot was for this young man's grade 9 grad!  Over the past 3 years I have taken hundreds of photos for this family.  Their lives have changed alot in this time and I know they really cherish the memories we have created together!  I hope they enjoy these new memories as much as I loved capturing them!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment