Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cold Feet!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!  Exciting!!  This will be the place you can check out my latest  photos!  A big thank you to my very talented sister-in-law Gayle for creating this blog!  You never stop amazing me!!

How appropriate that this session is my 1st blog post...they're some of my favoritest people EVER!! This family is a very special family to me, and they're *MY* family, lucky me! The H's came up from Calgary to hang out with me for the afternoon. We had a blast taking photos!! Lots of laughs!  They were up for anything I wanted to try, even jumping in the river!  Love them!!!
 











 
 

2 comments:

Candace said...

Fabulous BobbiJo! Congrats on the new blog Keep up the great work!

Candace

Melissa Zimmermann said...

Looks great BobbiJo! I like the one with the couple on the tree roots with their dog! I LOVE red heads ... but I might be a bit bias! lol

Post a Comment